1. The Trinity: We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in power and Deity; by Him all things were created, are upheld and governed. Gen. 1:1, Deut. 6:4, Matt. 28:19, John 1:3, 1 John 5:1-8.
2. The Bible: We believe in the Holy Bible, the sixty six books of the Old and New Testament, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings. The Holy Bible is the supreme rule of faith and truth. We believe in the whole counsel of God. Ps. 19:7-11, Matt. 24:35, John 10:35
3. Jesus Christ: We believe in Jesus Christ, true God and true man, in His virgin birth, His teaching, and His miracles. We believe that He gave His life on the cross where He, who knew no sin, was made sin for us. Also, that He was buried and rose from the dead, afterward ascended into heaven, from whence He will come again. Matt. 1:24-25, Luke 1:35, Luke 2:7, John 1:1:1-14, 1 Cor. 15:3-4, Heb. 7:26-28; 9:11-15
4. Man: We believe that man is made in the image and likeness of God. We believe that all after Adam are born sinners by nature, under eternal condemnation. The Holy Spirit convicts man and regenerates all who repent of their sins, confessing Jesus as their Savior and Lord and believing in His resurrection. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith, apart from works, that all sinners who repent and all sinners who repent and personally accept the finished work of Jesus on the cross become children of God. That they are new creatures in Christ and have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. Gen. 1:26-27; 3:1-19, Is. 43:1-4; 49:1-6; 59:2, John 3:1-15, Eph. 2:1-18, Col. 3:10, Heb. 2:7-9.
5. The Church: We believe that the church is the bride of Christ and consists of all Believers. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, is coming again for His Church, to establish His kingdom on earth, to judge the wicked and the lost, cast death and Satan into the Lake of Fire and dwell with the saints (all believers) forever and ever. We believe in worship as the central element of the church carried out through preaching, teaching, prayer, music, discipleship, evangelism and ministering to the needs of others since our love for God and our neighbor are inextricably linked. Matt. 16:13-19, 1 Cor. 12:12-14, Eph. 1:22-23; 4:1-6, Col. 1:13-18, 1 Peter 1:13-25, Matt. 36-40.
6. Ordinances: We believe in two church ordinances: 1) Baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and 2) Communion, done in remembrance of the broken body and shed blood of Jesus Christ, both ordinances reserved for Believers. Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:38, Ro. 3:20; 6:1-5, 1 Cor. 10:16-17; 11:23-29.Dated: July 28, 2012